Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Blog Word Collage

Guess what? I'm:
-done with finals!!! (!!!!!) - more exclamation points to show just how excited I am about this.
-all moved out of my apartment because next semester my apartment will be in Rome (!!!!)
- planning on doing copious amounts of holiday baking tomorrow...

Life. is. good.

Anyway, I've had this blog for a while now, and I came across this website that compiles collages of the most frequently used words from a blog, so I decided to see what The College Bakery's results would be. It was an interesting exercise, because it helped me remember what I've done so far to expand my baking and cooking knowledge.

Word Collage

All I have to say is: Butter butter butter butter!

Stay tuned for my (belated) post about my Daring Cook's attempt at making poached egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment